1. what is the geekiest part of your music collection? The Scooby Doo Snack Track. It’s got the every version of the theme song and some oldies.
2. what do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night? Fruit
3. what is your secret guaranteed weeping movie? The Other Sister (with the retarded people)
4. if you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done? My nose
5. do you have a completely irrational fear? Girls
6. what is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moments? Cracking my fingers
7. are you a pyromaniac? Not really
8. so you have too many love interests? I’m single. It’s a staple for me.
9. do you know anyone famous? That’s a big no. But i’d like to.
10. describe your bed: Stiff and always made if i’m not in it
11. are you spontaneous or planned? Well, if there’s a plan, i always stick to it, if not, i can be really random
12. who would play you in a movie? Macaulay Culkin
13. do you know how to play poker? A little, but betting confuses me.
14. what do you carry with you at all times? Chapstick, keys and a list of comics I want
15. what do you miss most about being a kid? Playing in the woods and building forts.
16. are you happy with your given name? I suppose, but Atom would have been more fun
17. how much money would it take to get you to give up the internet for one year? I am really poor right now, but I do love my AIM
18. what color is your bedroom? Beige. Which sucks. I usually have totally covered walls.
19. what was the last song you were listening to? Alanis Morisette Acoustic – Hand In My Pocket
20. have you ever been in a play? Lots of them. I even played a dead kid once.
21. have you ever been in love? I hope not, cause if that’s all that the fuss is about then screw it.
22. do you talk a lot? I talk a lot of smack.
23. do you like yourself and believe in yourself? I’m alright most of the time.
24. do transient, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you? Hell yes they do. I am a heartless bastard when it comes to beggars.
25. do you consider yourself to be a nice person? I am nice to my friends.
26. do you spend more time with your bf/gf or your friends? once again, being single is a statement for me practically. My friends.
27. what is your ideal marriage location? On a roller coaster
28. which musical instrument do you wish you could play? Guitar or Harmonica
29. favorite fabric? Soft cotton, like on vintage t-shirts.
30. something you love and hate? Money
31. what kind of bedding do you use? Just cotton sheets. And I HATE jersey sheets.
32. what’s the one language you want to learn? I want everyone to learn my language. And maybe I‘ll learn some sign language.
33. how do you eat an apple? Best if peeled, but I just chomp into it whole.
34. what do you order at a bar? A Bud Light bottle.
35. have you ever pierced your body parts? Nope
36. do you have tattoos? nope
37. do you drive a stick? nope
38. favorite trait of the opposite sex? I like to watch girls do their make-up. it’s funny.
39. what’s one trait you hate in a person? When people always tell stories that you know aren’t true.
40. what kind of watch do you wear? I hate watches. my wrist is too skinny.
41. most frivolous purchase? Comic book statues.
42. do you consider yourself materialistic? no, but I‘d flip without my stuff!
43. what are you best at cooking? Nothing at all
44. favorite writing instrument? I like simple pens.
45. do you prefer to stand out or blend in? A little of both
46. would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? I’m tryign to think if I’ve done that before and I don’t think I have. I wouldn’t be comfortable with it.
47. what’s one car you will never buy? A Geo Metro.
48. what kind of books do you like to read? Comic Books and memoirs.
49. if you won the lottery, what would you do? Buy ranch and let all my friends move in.
50. burial or cremation? You dead, why does it matter? Although I’d hate to wake up in the ground.
51. what’s one thing you like to do alone? Write
52. are you a giver or a taker? I take what I need, but give a lot if I’m asked to.
53. when’s the last time you cried? A few weeks ago.
54. favorite communication method? face to face.
55. how many drinks before you’re tipsy? Depends on what I had for dinner
56. do you think you’re cute? I have my good days.
57. do you have problems changing clothes in front of friends? All of my clothes? Or can I keep my underwear on?